Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Linda Lou Leona La La La Guthrie

Reason 7:
I Love Linda! (Which is very tiring...read on)
Now, just to let you all know, if you truly love someone you put a ton of energy towards making them happy. For example, the other night I stayed up WAY past my bed time until like 10:30 just to laugh at Linda. I don't remember what it was we were doing, but it was very funny at the time. Also, I help her with her History class. Sometimes she keeps me up really late to describe to her every part of the Constitution. Through trials like these, it's amazing I still love her the way I do. So here's to you "Lee-duh"! Have a happy day!

~Rhonda~

3 comments:

Linda Guthrie said...

I'm so glad that you would be willing to sacrafice precious sleeping time for me. For the record you have only helped me with TWO, count them my friend, TWO assignments!!! It's not my fault that history doesn't click in my brain! That is one reason why I'm teahing Kindergarten and not Fourth grade!

Linda and Rhonda said...

Oh wahh! Just kidding!

Lisa said...

rhonda! i found it! now we can be friends if linda will let us be friends and link us! haha.
you guys can be my very first friends!
and how you said your blog is weird...yeah it is and i love it! reasons why you guys are tired, that's great!!! lol.