Reason 1:
Every year at Organ Stop we hire a bunch of people for our winter crew. Usually this means we hire every single deadbeat, crackhead over 19 that ever walked the earth. (Okay, I know this doesn't sound happy, but I'll get there, I promise!) I mean seriously who else would want a minimum wage job like this at their age?!?!?! This is greatly troubling to me because I have to work with all of them and pretend to be nice to them and try not to tell them how much of a loser they are for not going to school when they could get financial aid and not pay a single cent for their education. (I seriously don't get it! I can't get financial aid because my parents are too rich or something, and apparently they're supposed to be paying for my education!)
This is not the case this year however. I am so excited! This year Organ Stop has partnered with this program that sends college students from foreign countries to the United States to work during their summer vacation . This means that during their summer vacation it is our winter season which equals mucho snowbirds! So, we are having very intelligent (Pre-med and lawyers) come from Brazil and Chile to work for us this winter! No crackheads, druggies, strippers, losers, or uneducated people this year! I am greatly looking forward to it! It makes me HAPPY!!
4 comments:
Ha ha Linda! Way to make that post positive! You started out kinda iffy, but you got out of the angry rut. I've just got to say that you are lucky to get rid of the creaps! Bussers and dishboys are still kinda interesting! Hey, maybe I'll get to train someone! Hooray! Congratulations on a post well done!
~Rhonda~
P.S. I love that picture of us! Thanks Lisa!!
~Rhonda~
I'm glad you are finding reasons to smile since you guys have the funniest life ever!
Haha I love that picture of you guys too! :]
AND I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!! I was SO dreading working with drugee crackheads this winter...I was so happy when Jack told us about this RANDOM occurence!!! Excellent!
Post a Comment