Thursday, October 30, 2008

My amazin' Poem!! YAY!

Reason 2:
I wrote this mostly amazing poem (with 2 lines from Anna). It happened whilst I was supposed to be...doing my homework. Anyway, I think it's pretty funny, so here goes!
Homework
Why do teachers give homework everyday?
It really makes me want to say,
"I already have a bajillian stuffs to do,
like watch clouds go by and hear cows moo!"
Why must the homework never end?
It's like my stalker, not my friend!
Oh the horrible woes of homework!
My teachers tell me not to shirk,
but if I do all my work, I do nothing else,
which ends up being dangerous to my health!
I wish my teachers could see
the agony they place in me.
My assignments are stacked up over my head,
pouring out of my backpack and onto my bed.
They fall to the floor and out of my door,
the very look of them I do abhor!
The black and white letters on the white crispy paper
describe the rules of the chore or caper.
This never-ending job overwhelms my social life
causing me much emotional strife!
Oh why do the teachers keep giving this stuff?
It makes them seem so mean and gruff.
If you were a true human being that enjoyed fresh air and breeze,
you would let your students fulfill this same need.
You'd allow them time for frolicking and prancing,
laughing and singing and silly dancing!
The End
If you had any doubt about who this is, it's Rhonda. Yup, you were right!
I don't think Linda is capable of writing such a poem.
One time I wrote her this one about her getting me ice when I was sick!
It was terrific!
She enjoyed every minute of it, and even reminds me of it sometimes!
If you have any random good rhymes for me, please share them!
Even if it's just a two liner rhyme, that would be super!
I think I'm obsessed with exclamation points!
What do you think?
YES!!
Ok, since I am now officially rambling, I will leave you.
I hope you have a super dooper day!
Later gator!
~Rhonda, Rhondi, Rahonda, Rahonchel, Sally, R-honda, The little Wildabeast, Wizninji,
Rhonda Lafonda the Honda, and whatever else I am randomly called~

6 comments:

Linda and Rhonda said...

Wow! What a brilliant mind you have! How did you ever come up with those fantabulous rhymes? If only I could be like you. Maybe someday I will be. *sigh
~Rhonda~

Linda and Rhonda said...

Aren't my two lines wonderful? They are the 7th and 9th lines the ones about woes and the one about nothing else to do. Aren't I a genius? You know I am!

-Anna!!!!

Linda and Rhonda said...

Good job master poem writer!

Brandon Randall said...

I like how the only comments so far are from your account, lol. (Though they are from three? different people...) Your rhymes make me smile...if only I could write awesome rhymes like that when I'm not writing songs (and even then I have issues, and I've only written one song anyway). I want to hear cows moo too! Hey, that sort of rhymed! :)

Lisa said...

FRHONDA. (I meant to type Rhonda but accidentally hit "f" and decided it was nice that way.) I thoroughly approve of your poem, it is excellent and superior both in composition and in meaning!!!

I will post some parody poems I have done on my blog so you can check em out!

Jolly 'Ol Mr. Huber said...

My mom said, "All I have to say is, she would've probably had her homework done if she had spent the time it took to write this doing her homework."