Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sheesh, I don't know!

DISCLAIMER: Rhonda is about to fall asleep and is dictating this to me. She may not be quite coherent or even awake for all I know!
Reason 11: Choir Co-Presidentness is tiring!!
Have you ever been choir president? I didn't think so (with the exception of Kailei, whom I love)!

Oh look my quotes! (as you can see Rhonda is really out of it!) She would like our viewing audience to know all of our inside joke quotes! Most of them are from me (Linda) because I have a hard time speaking and am slightly dyslexic (never ask me which hand is my right because it will probably take me five minutes to figure it out!)

"No wonder you have soles in your hawks" ~Marcie

"Illegal, doesn't happen, not allowed!" ~Linda

"It is microwave and dishwater safe!" ~ Grandma Huber

"We don't dance, we only make pizzas!" ~Linda

Rhonda: "I don't like Softlips!"
Linda: "Me too!"

"I told you, I have problems speaking!" ~Linda

"I'm going to tell Santa Claus on you!" ~Linda

"You still have five more minutes of today" ~Linda

"It won't wake up. It's in a coma! ~Stacy

"Did Rhonda dictate this to you?" ~Linda

"Movies, Series, Seasons, Episodes!" ~Scott

"It's not today until you go to sleep, it's still tomorrow! ~Linda

"You look like you're supposed to be in the cemetary!" ~Marcie (She meant Military)

"Gas lawn mowers kill the ozone later, and then we'll all float away into olivian" ~Linda

If you don't like our quotes, "oh waah"!

PS-all of these have a "terrific, extravegant, macho" story behind them. If you'd like to make a call please hang up and try again, if you need help please hang up and dail the operator, oops I mean if you'd like to hear a story behind a quote please specify which quote you'd like to be educated in and we'll decide if you're worthy or if the story is appropiate enough for your eyes to behold upon the screen.

Thank you and goodnight!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

HAHA!!! I LOVE THIS POST!!!!!

Rhonda--I think you and I are very similar when we're exhausted! According by my BFF when I get tired I go crazy and make absolutely no sense. Haha. :D

Linda--I must mention your great scribe skills! It takes talent to interpret what a half-asleep person is saying! Haha :]