Friday, October 3, 2008

Some of the BEST people in the World!!

Reason #8: These two girls can be very tiring! BUT let me tell you about how amazing they are!

Meet Kaela and Ashlee, they are my two bestest friends in the whole entire world (besides my family of course)! They have taught me so many things! They have taught me how to be a friend, and what friendship is all about!

Kaela and Ashlee are both converts to the church and I'm always amazed by their faith and determination! I don't think that I could have as great faith as they have with the things that they face! Kaela joined the church about 3 years ago and is now going to be married in the temple next Saturday! I'm so proud of her and her determination to stand up for what she believes in! Ashlee wanted to join the church a long time before she actually did. I always tease her because if she would have joined the church when she wanted to I wouldn't have been the only Laurel in my ward! Her mom wouldn't let her, but that didn't stop her from sneaking to seminary and going to church with her friends. Now her mom is a member too. What a great example these girls are to their families!

I love these girls so much and I'm so grateful for their example to me! They never give up on me and help me to be more social. I'm so lucky to be in the relief society presidency with Ashlee, she has so many ideas and makes me not be so afraid to do all those new things that scare me to death! I'm so lucky to work with Kaela and see her bright smiling face almost every day of the week! I love you girls and want to thank you for the great blessing you are in my life!

4 comments:

careyttops or katelyn's kid kitchen said...

what an inspiring story of 2 friends and their conversion!!!! that is awesome and I'm glad that you have them in your life to brighten your day!

you were the only Laurel? crazy!?

Lisa said...

yay! i am no longer friendless! you guys are great! :D

do you know how to search for people, like you can on facebook? or do you pretty much have to know their url?

Marilee said...

Haha you girls are simply crazy but I LOVE IT!!!

Ashlee G. said...

now that I am an official blogger, I can comment.

Linda, You rock! I love you sooo much! This is the best blog post ever!