Thursday, September 25, 2008

A couple random things

Reason 6: Life in general is tiring!

Rhonda would like you all to know that she does exercise sometimes. She just can't exercise like me and Stacy. She's trying to do yoga like on our exercise video. It is very tiring! Oh yeah, she is eating a Pixie Stick while she exercises, now that's talent!



Here's our little Gracie. We've had the honor to watch her the past couple of days while her mom had a baby. Although Grace can be quite tiring we thoroughly have enjoyed her! She is extremely cute when you ask her what her little sister's name is! Marie I am sorry if your child will no longer eat normal food and demands Pixie Sticks all the time. It wasn't me! I promise. I just give her stickers!

8 comments:

Guthrie's said...

Grace is soooooo cute, I'm glad she loves me oh so much.

-Scott-

Guthrie's said...

Since this is my blogging debut I might as well add another eh? Well all I have to say other than what I've already said is, "You girls are crazy!!!"

Guthrie's said...

That was me

Guthrie's said...

-scott-

Guthrie's said...

I love Rhonda mwahahahahahahahaha!

scary boy

Marie said...

"I like it!".
Good blog.
Grace totally loved her "pretty dress". and I think she likes you guys more than us.It must be the pixie sticks...
Thanks for letting her come and play!

Rachel said...

I like it Too!!!!Rhonda, you definitely get a work out just by laughing so hard whenever you do that exercise. Love it! Aren't you totally surprised that I actually put up a new post?

Guthrie's said...

Very very good pixi sticks!
I think I gave her that pixi stick!

Luv,
Marce!