Friday, September 5, 2008

I'm Tired!!

Reason 3:
A typical day that makes you tired. Wake up at 7am (this is early!) to exercise. Sometimes I wonder if it's really that important to exercise, my bed is more comfortable! (No offense Stacy!)Then, do homework until 10 and go to work. Work your tail off until 5, and then go home and do more homework until 11pm because it has to be turned in before midnight.
PS. I am not at all pleased with the person who invented online classes! They are created to make you think you're taking the easy way out when really, in reality, you should just go to the stinkin' class on campus! Please remind me to never, ever, ever take an online class again! Thank you!
Because of this online homeworkness it is very possible for your room to go from this:
To This:
All in a matter of hours! This causes you to be more tired because you have to clean it up before you go to bed!





Oh yes, here's some proof that some of us actually do sleep occasionally.

Goodnight!

3 comments:

Linda and Rhonda said...

Ha ha! Funny! How did you get that picture? You little sneak! Congratulations on creating a wonderful blog post!

~Rhonda~

JaimieA said...

I do seem to remember saying that Online classes were hard...

Alan said...

Boo hoo. Internet classes are not hard. They just require diligence and planning. Online classes are not for the faint hearted or the procrastinating souls of the world.