Reason 2:
I am seventeen years old now, and if you don't know, this calls for a lot of hard work!
For instance, I have to look cute for every single day of school this year.
I hope you like my style! (Ponytails are very difficult)
It's also a must to practice finding different notes using my tuning fork.
This is very time consuming.
I am seventeen years old now, and if you don't know, this calls for a lot of hard work!
For instance, I have to look cute for every single day of school this year.
I hope you like my style! (Ponytails are very difficult)
This is very time consuming.
The most mandatory duty of all is to attend scriptures and prayers at 5:30 in the morning.
1 comment:
Just a little comment here so you will know that someone read this most interesting blog post. Wow, I didn't know that being 17 could be so taxing! Amazing that you make it through all the stuff that you do. And I heard that you even spend 15 hours at school on some days. I hope you are making the most of that 5:30 mandatory meeting. I bet you do your best scripture study at that time of day. Hang in there. I'm afraid life may get a little more exciting for you, then you may be a little more tired and we will be sure to take a picture of you when you are tired so you will have something to post on this very tired blog of yours. Ha, ha a run on sentence just for you Rhonda. I hope it didn't make you too tired to read it. So have a happy tired day or night or whatever it is.
Post a Comment