So here is the 2nd post about Graduation!
These pictures are in a random order so hold on to your hats!
Me and Maddi at Marc's house
She looks like she's in pain!

Marc's little sister is SO CUTE!! I taught her 12x12! We are good friends!

The amazing Thomas Whipple!

These kids are so cute! I'm going to miss seeing them everyday!

Me and Kelsey!

The beautiful Katie!

My friend Fatty Matty!!

Aaroni and Rhondi

Natasha!

Bianca!!

My friend Rebecca!

Andrew Jeremiah who ?forgot? his cap and gown

Bwah!! Me and Marc!

Ariel, me, and Taisia

Bryce, me, and Thomas

BASER!! I'm a miracle and I can do ANYTHING!!!

Michael, Parker, and me

Choir buddies and other fun friends!

Me and Brandoni!

Jenn, Marc, and Rhonda the llama!
My neck looks abnormally long in this one!

Me and handsome Brad

Maddi and me in our ugly hats!

Josh-wah and me

Me and Marcie getting ready to graduate

My friend Leighton and me

Yay for school being over and for being graduated!
I give it a thumbs up!
Don't forget to check the other blog post under this one for more graduation stuff!

~Rhonda~
5 comments:
Congrats! I don't know who the amazing Thomas Whipple is, but he MUST be amazing!! He is a whipple!! ;-) {my maiden name is whipple}
Yay i got to look at your blog again! it's been a while lol...btw, i like to get people's pictures off of their blogs/facebook because i like them and want them...:) Oh and i saw your prom post! K i think i saw you at prom, but apparently didnt get a close look, but we have like twin dresses! It's like the same style except different colors! Amazingness!
Hey Guthries! I loved your new blog! You guys are amazing and I miss you soooo much! I miss the fun time i had in AZ and i always remember you guys!
Take care!
Love you all!
Your brazilian friend,
Andrews.
Yay for TWO graduation-y posts! (And I was in one of these pictures, too! Yay!) :D
So I definitely took flute lessons from Marc's mom for like 3 or 4 years. And yes his little sister is so cute! Elise right??
Post a Comment