Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Last Concert

Time just flew by! This was my last choir concert as choir co-president with Leighton.
Very weird, but I'm glad to pass on the responsibility to some other way awesome people.
Go Calli and Daniel!
Giving the cell phone rules for the last time
Leighton givin' some exciting rules
Zach Carpenter's face! What a funny kid!
Me and dearest Rebekah
Choir Presidents!! PARTY!!
Fun girls! Me, Jenn, Juliet, Katie, Abby, Calli, and Maddi
Me and my beautiful Kailei!
(I like my hair in this one)
Me and my best friend Rachel
Me and cute Brenda cousin
Me and my favorite teacher, JONES!!!!
Pretty much it was an amazing concert! All of our music was really good and we performed it beautifully! I made so many wonderful memories!
Michelle Cardon directed the senior choir. She is so talented and I'm thankful to her for all her hard work and devotion to help make us sound amazing.
Katie Wilson did a wonderful job playing the violin for one of our A Cappella songs.
She made my heart melt with her beautiful playing! Thanks Katie!
Leighton made waiting backstage so much fun! We always have party back there!
I'm glad I could have such a wonderful co-pres!
Thanks to everyone who helped make this evening memorable for me!
~Rhonda~


3 comments:

Brandon Randall said...

That last concert was amazing! Thank you (and Leighton, of course) for being such awesome co-presidents! You really helped make the year, and Choir Council, terrific. It was a blast! :)

Guthrie's said...

I am so glad you had such an awesome last concert. It is always good to have such great memories and wonderful friends. Good blog post Rhonda!
Mom

Kailei said...

Oh Rhonda! I can't believe a year has come and gone! I remember passing the reins off to you and Leighton. You guys are so fun and wonderful! I am glad that your final concert went so well. You sang beautifully. It really was a great concert! Much Love!

Kailei