Today is my little Brad's Birthday. I can't believe that he is 21!
1. Brad is Smart! He graduated 6th in his class and didn't even try to play the game like all the other kids.
2. Brad is Musical! He is the most amazing pianist I've ever met. He also has a superb voice!
3. He can do hard things. He will do what needs to be done even if it scares him to death.
4. He is learning how to talk on the phone. I'm so proud of him! He used to hide when the phone rang. When he was in scouts I even made all the phone calls for his Scout-O-Rama tickets and pretended to be him.
5. Brad makes cool noises. I can't explain them they're just cool!
6. Brad is a true friend. He was always nice to those who needed a friend.
7. Brad is my little buddy. We've done everything together. He is a great friend.
8. Brad cared for the less active boys in our ward. He was their friend and always made sure they felt welcome whenever they came.
9. Brad serves the elderly. He mowed my great-aunt's lawn every other week before he left on his mission. He also stayed and played games with her afterward.
10. Brad is kind. As you can tell from the previous points.
11. Brad is the middle child. We were middle children together for a long time, and very much enjoyed our middleness.
12. Brad is artistic. He can draw very well!
13. He is a ladies man!
14. Brad can survive without sleep. I think he got about 3 hours of sleep a night the two semesters before went on a mission.
15. Brad can write long letters! Every week we get a three pager!
16. Brad is sincere. If he tells you something he means it!
17. Brad loves the temple. As soon as he got his mission call he wanted to go to the temple and he went at least once a week every week before his mission. Every time he came home he said, "Linda you will just love the temple!"
18. Brad has a strong testimony of the gospel. He knows that with the Lord's help he can do anything.
19. Brad is very in tune with the spirit. He always knows exactly what to say and when to say it.
20. He is an excellent missionary!
21. Brad is a righteous priesthood holder.
I love Brad so much! He has always been there for me! I can tell you that these past two years have been hard. It's hard to have your best friend leave for two years, but it's okay because I know he's doing what the Lord wants him to do. Brad is such an example to me, and I hope that I can marry a man like him someday!
2 comments:
Man I love this kid so much! Half the time I'm crying about him and the other half I'm laughing hysterically. I can't wait for him to come home and take his middle spot in our house. He makes everything so stable. Hip, hip, hooray for Brad!
Love,
Mom
PS Good Blog Post Linda!
Yay I love this one! Brad is so awesome! I'm excited for him to get home! (Though I'm sure I'm not as nearly excited as you!)
:]
Post a Comment