Thursday, May 28, 2009

So I figured I should bust this whole graduation thing into two posts!

I am officially GRADUATED!!!
Do I look grown up now? You know, all mature and stuff?

So these pictures are from before and after graduation. I'll post again about the other in the robe stuff later. Oh, and the order of this post is terrible too. I think I'm starting at the end!
So after graduation Juliet, Leighton, Rebekah, and I got together and had a little party!
It was so much fun! I LOVE these people! They help me to want to be a better person.
So we were all trying to fit into the picture and it wasn't working!
Leighton figured out the timer, so we were good!
These are my beautiful friends!
Juliet, Leighton, Rebekah
This is the combination of all the awards that I got. And some random little presents too!
Didn't my mom do a good job of setting that up? GO MOM!!
This is my beautiful Grandma Guthrie! I love her so much!
We went to visit her after graduation. She is such a wonderful lady!
My little Jorge! This kid is AMAZING!
Just a little shout out to Jorge!
Taisia! Does she have a neck? Look at all those flowers! Ha ha!
These flowers smelt SO pretty! Kinda strong, but good!
What fun friends!
Rebecca, Andy, and me
Me and my buddy Andy!
The posters we made! My mom did an AMAZING job at the first one!
Mine is the 2nd one in response!
MY FAVORITE, LINDA!!!!!!!!
My mother and father! Aren't they cute?
The answer is YES!!
This is CREEPY Mrs. Jones! She was singing the "good night canon" in minor!
Look at Chelsea in the back! It was afraid of it!
Kegan and Fatty Matty!
Fun boys! Me and Mrs. Jones! I love this lady!
Most of the Chamber choir kids plus Nevin. The little sneak!
I love my Chamber buddies!
"Come let us feel each other!" -Marc
Me and Brad! I love this boy!
Some of my choir friends. So fun!
The lovely Audrey! and me
Me and Heather! Cute faces aren't they?
My friend BRYCE!!!
Me and Maddi and our imagination sign!
We would hit/kiss this thing EVERYday since sophomore year!
We got lot's of people to start doing it too!
Nev-Nev, Me and Marc, and Josh-wah
me and Nevin eating our blow pops

Ok, so that's the first installment of pictures. Graduating in the rain was THE best thing that could have happened! It just seemed like the perfect closure to all my memories of high school. I got to stand by Leighton and Bryce for my last singing of Carry On as a student at Mesa High. It was raining on us the whole time and it was just perfect! I loved it!

~Rhonda~

6 comments:

Linda and Rhonda said...

wow! Rhonda, you and Bryce look like twins! It'd be amazing if you were!

luv,
marcie!!

Kailei said...

FUN!!!! I am so glad that graduation was so fun for you! And by the way, this is my comment on one post that applies to both graduation posts! Congrats on your graduated-ness. Now we can be ASU buds!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alison said...

Rhonda- look i am commenting, any ways remember when i could not reach the the imagination sign and you had maddi had to do it for me. those where some good times.

Brandon Randall said...

So fun! I was in one of them! And I loved how you called Chelsea "it"... :D

Brandon Randall said...

(One of the PICTURES. When I'm tired, I'm confusing. Heck, I'm confusing ALL the time. :D)

Lisa said...

Frhonda! I would like to say three things:

1. I definitely worked with Nevin at Nielsen's but doubt he remembers me.

2. I love Gramma Guthrie too!!!!

3. Good job graduating :]