Okay, here is our lovely Rhonda after she got her hair fixed...

by the lovely Marie!

Here's what her hair looked like (the flower even smelt pretty)

Hmm, what are we supposed to do?

Oh yeah, you put the flower on me...

and then I try to kill you with your flower!

I don't know if I can do this!

(Rhonda really pinned the flower on all by herself. My mom didn't even help her)
Rhonda and Parker ready for a night of dancing!

Don't they look cute!
A special thanks to Aunt Elise for making Rhonda's pretty dress, too bad we didn't get a picture with you too!
6 comments:
Frhonda you and your date look so cute and I love your prom dress so so cute/beautiful!
Job well done Linda! I'd just like to emphasize that Aunt Elise is AMAZING!! Also, Marie is SO GOOD at doing my obnoxious hair! And my MOM is the best at making everything work out perfectly! And Linda is the best at doing my makeup and buying more bobbypins for us! And Parker was THE BEST date at the whole dance!! Thanks everyone who helped make my night fun!
~Rhonda~
Rhondy you look SO beautiful!!! You and Parker are so cute! I hope that you had a wonderful time. I want to hear all about it some time!
Hey, you were in my group! Yay! Last night was completely splendiferous (I suppose I was in the mood for using that word... :D), and this blog entry was quite fun! Yay for Prom! Yay for Rhonda! Yay for...exclamation points! :)
Frhonda! You're gonna have to get Marie to teach me how to do hair like that. Sooo pretty! And I love the color of your dress. You look fabulous!
Thanks for asking me to do your hair. It was fun. Dances are so fun. Well, getting ready is fun, and if you have a fun date, then the dance is fun too.
I think it's funny how Julie is staring at your flower.
Post a Comment