My friend Ashlee is getting married on Wednesday so I got to get my nails done. I love it! I love to have my toes painted! This is what they look like:
I started summer school last week. It's a lot of work, but my teacher makes the class fun. I really enjoy it. I'm also taking institute (which is something I haven't done for awhile) and I'm loving it. I have missed it! Hopefully ASU will not mess up my schedule and I can take institute next semester as well.
I started to go to the gym with Stacy. A lot of my work friends also have a membership there too, and I see them a lot. We have lots of fun! I don't like working with a personal trainer though! Hopefully soon I'll see some results!
I hope everyone is having a happy and productive summer!
2 comments:
Cute toes! I need a pedicure! So I just started with a personal trainer yesterday and wow I hurt...just THINKing of walking up and down the stairs hurts!
You go girl! Linda you are one amazing person. Cute toes too.
Post a Comment