This is a post of lots of random pictures that I took with Anna on her camera and other such nonsense!
Ok, so we were having our Sabbath day "jam session" with hymns and primary songs.
All the family was over, and Jill and Grace just had to be sitting on the piano bench with me.
I thought it was really funny! They each had a little primary song book, and had to have it on the right page of the song we were singing even though neither of them can read. They are just funny little girls!
5 comments:
This was a fun post! I loved the family-ness and random-ness (lots of words with 'ness'...), and that is so cool that you had a "jam session" with hymns and Primary songs...I want to do that with my family too! :)
Isn't it nice to feel loved? That they need to sit right next to you and be in the middle of all the action?!
You're lucky to have sisters! I've also had little girls sitting next to me on the piano bench lately--but I don't play so well with all the help.
We are just FABULOUS!! Don't you agree?
Luv,
Marcie Guthrie!!
haha yay randomness and fun pictures!
Post a Comment