Friday, February 5, 2010

Institute and such

Good morning everyone and welcome to our blog. Today is Friday the 5th of February and I am currently sitting in the institute building at ASU. This is a mostly wonderful place and I love it...alot! I have lots of great memories that have occurred in this building, and if my life was a movie, this would be one of the main backgrounds. Anyway, so here I am...in the institute building. I also decided that this is a wonderful place because it gets my creative juices flowing. I always write super weird blogs when I'm sitting here. These usually occur without the use of pictures and I just ramble on and on. BUT today I have my camera with me, so I can put pictures up too! Oh happy day!

OK! These are my socks. Aren't they wonderful? These aren't the ones I'm wearing today, but you must admit that they look fabulous. I think Santa gave me these...or was it my mom. I can't remember. It was some brilliant individual who knows how to pick out the coolest socks EVER just for my pleasure. And for that I am grateful. So Santa, if you're reading this blog...thanks!
This is me and Brad. He is awesome and comes and saves me from the pit of boredom in which I often find myself. He just came up the stairs so now I must go. Farewell my friends and thanks for joining us today!
~Rhonda~

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hmm...that stretch of wall looks familiar... :) Oh, and your socks look quite comfortable. Are they?

Lisa said...

Aw you and Sir Bradford are so lovely! I enjoy your socks!! :]