Well, I've decided that it's time for me to post something since Rhonda always posts. The only problem is, I don't have anything exciting to report on. Currently I should be writing a bibliography for the 20 books below (but I'm really lacking the motivation, especially since our teacher extended the due date).
Other than that I'm just busy writing lesson plans, working, and trying to track down principals so I can intern at their school (so far it's not working). I can hardly believe that next semester at this point in time I'll be student teaching, that's kind of weird, but I can't wait to be done with school!
I thought you might all enjoy the latest picture of Rhonda and I. This was one of the rare moments when we both happened to be at home, awake, and not in our jammies at the same time. It was a miracle, and we're even wearing the same shirt! AMAZING!
2 comments:
Bibliographies are the WORST!! I hope you got it done in a timely manner. At least they're not annotated bibliographies..those are the Satan worst.
I love you Linda! It's good to hear you're still alive! :]
If there isn't anything exciting to post then that must also mean there isn't anything really awful to post like sickness, car wrecks, failing grades and the like. Cute picture of you and Rhonda. Hang in there, you are almost done with school and then that will be a happy day!
Post a Comment