Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines Day weekend!

Caution: This post is the ultimate picture overload!!

Happy Valentines day to you all! I hope you have a great one!!
The following post is proof that I do have friends and I am not an antisocial guttersnipe.
Amazing, I know.

Meet Andrew Payne. He's my friend from ASU. Last week we went to the Science Center and it was way fun! I forgot to take my camera though, so I can't show you.
We went on a date yesterday too, and it was super fun!!
We had three couples in our group. Me and Andrew, Brad and Alisha Speakman, and
Laurilee Hickman and her friend Ben. We decided to do a picture scavenger hunt at the shopping center over there by Kohl's. I highly recommend it!

This is Andrew saluting to people in a car as they drove by. What we didn't anticipate was that the car would stop and the guy inside would stare at us. I just waved happily, and then we walked away!
This is me with a famous person. Fabulous isn't she?
So maybe I should be a model.
"Happy Birthday" was such a great song to sing to my new friend Glowie. She works at PetCo and is awesome!
Speaking of new best friends, this is Andrew and Frank...
...and me with my husband and child.
Andrew was so kind and gave this cute little doll a piggy-back ride.
Pointing at something and staring in astonishment. Cats=classic
R for RHONDA!!!
Boo-yow!
We found this super creepy mask TJ-Maxx. Eeek!!
Marcie says I look like a girl on one of the BBC movies we have. Her name is Fanny.
Fitting, I suppose.
This hat is actually supposed to be an Easter wreath. Meh, it works both ways!
Andrew's bear hug!
Huge ol' bear hug!
After the scavenger hunt we took a short rest on a random bench.
It was refreshing!
Later we played Quelf and ate delicious sugar cookies my mom had made. Yum!
Overall, I had a mostly FABULOUS time!
~Rhonda~

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I really like the "R for Rhonda". And that is one creepy mask!!

mama bear said...

Like I said, cute guy--but I want to meet him personally....

Lisa said...

Frhonda I love your black family. And I'm glad to be able to see all the fun you two have had! Hehe :] you'll have to keep me updated! Also I love the bench picture, super cute! I love thee!

Brandon Randall said...

The cow picture was the best way ever to open this post, because cows are AMAZING! And you should be a model. And this was fun to read. :) (Enough "ands" for you? :D)

Kailei said...

Fun, Fun! Keep me updated about things ;)