Thursday, January 28, 2010

Our new quote

Our new favorite thing to say is, "We are NOT NORMAL!!"
I thought it would be entertaining to give some examples of this quote.
1. Me and Linda were oh so excited when I got home from school and realized that we were matching! We were so happy we had to take a picture. (Our hair was even done the same way!)

2. We have no problem being extremely weird at stores. Observe my lovely tassel...
...and Anna's awesome facial mimicry! The best part of the whole thing was that my mom wasn't even embarrassed of us! Best mom ever!!

3. I found this new setting on my camera and had to try it out...on everyone! It's awesome and will only take the picture if you're smiling. As you can see, we spent lots of time tricking it!

4. This bowl of delicious looking fruit was the centerpiece on our table for about a week.
Make sure to look closely!

5. Um...I dunno. Point proven.

6. We heart weird faces!

7. When around each other, we have no personal bubble. Often times this is how you will find us, all squished on the same small couch.


8. Maybe this one is just a me thing, but I love sneaking into other peoples pictures.
Rachel, me, and Brad!

9. We thought we were SO funny when we all matched for church one day. And yes it was for no reason at all. :) Cute aren't we?

10. Is it normal to have 3 young single adults living under the same roof that would usually rather hang out with each other than anyone else?

I'm glad to be in this abnormal family. We have so much fun together! If we can do it, so can you! Go ahead, break a social norm!
~Rhonda~

4 comments:

Guthrie's said...

I want you to know that we didn't waste that fruit that was on our table. We put the shrivled apple in a cake, the orange went in some juice, the dead grapes composted and we still have the garlic if anyone would like it.

We Do Not Want to be NORMAL!grenere

Lisa said...

Aw I love you guys!! And miss you sooo much!!! This post was wonderful and I think it definitely described you guys to a T. :]
Did you get bangs Frhonda??

mama bear said...

Too much fun....the world needs more abnormal families like you!

Brandon Randall said...

Besides the excellent use of the word "mimicry" (that word just sounds fun :D), there were many things to love about this post. You guys make me smile a lot! :)