This week has been a very eventful one! Are you ready for a great post? Alright! Let's go!
*Caution-the pictures might not be in order. I tried, but...well you know. :)
Have you met Linda's puppy? This is her doggie umbrella!
In primary on Sunday my mom talked all about rain. She told the kids that maybe if we thought alot about rain this week, it might rain. We proceeded to sing some rainish songs. As I was uploading pictures onto blogger, Anna came running into my room telling me that it was raining. The first thing I did was run into my room and tell my mom, "Mom!! We learned about rain in primary and it's really raining!!!" I felt kind of childish as I jumped up and down and sprinted outside with my sisters. Let's just say that we had a fun time...
This morning we had the privilege of watching Grace and Julie. They are such fun girls! I love Grace's face in this picture! Ultimate Guthrie girl? Oh yeah!!
We can't forget about Grandma day! Brad and I took Grandma Guthrie to see her great grandbaby Lucy. She absolutely loved holding that little sweet heart.
At work last night I swiped these sunglasses from lost and found. If they're yours feel free to come collect them from me! Grace LOVED them!
Oh ick! We went and bought books this week. ASU, I'm beginning to dislike you again. I've spent a total of $239.75 on books so far and still have at least 3 more to buy! I think I'll say it again.
Oh ick!
The other day we were at Wal-mart and saw this dandy little machine.
Please note that the gumballs are huger than any I have ever seen before!!
We proceeded to buy one.
That night my mom got out our nice dishes and made delicious dinner. It was fun to eat with those dishes!
Anna was kind enough to give me and Linda a bottle of Sparkling Cider for Christmas. We decided that today was the perfect day to drink it. (After all it's me and Linda's unbirthday today!! Who would've guessed?)
And I don't have a picture for it, but I'd like to tell the story anyway.
Ahem....I ate a fly. It was pretty sick. I was washing my face and I saw the baby fly coming. Then I shut my eyes to rinse off my face and I inhaled deeply through my mouth and vwoop! in went the fly! ICK!!! It was yucky! There was a young Rhonda who swallowed a fly. Perhaps I'll die.
That's about all I've got. I hope you have enjoyed this edition of "Our Random Thoughts". Join us next week for another awesome insight! Thanks for reading! Goodnight!
~Rhonda~
4 comments:
Coolest umbrella ever!!! Haha and I love the grape in the drink.
Have you ever read Golly Gump Swallowed A Fly? I am guessing yes. Fun posty :D Miss you girls!!! Tell Brad hi!
Looks like you're having a continued great break from school! See what a little childlike faith can bring from the sky?! Yay for rain! About the fly...tooo funny...just a little protein, but it would have been yummy if it had been dipped in chocolate first, huh?!
Hey- try renting your books next time from chegg.com
way cheaper!
Yup! Life through Rhonda's eyes is random! But FUN! It has been a great break with you home almost every day. I'm going to miss you. Have a happy college life!
Mom
Post a Comment