Fact: I hate to blow dry my hair! Opinion: The worst part of a blog post is uploading pictures! Solution: Blow dry your hair while uploading pictures! It worked quite well!
Well, I think it's time for a new post so here we go. This is how we feel now that finals are over. We are oh so happy and relaxed!
Fact: Christmas shopping is a lot funner when you have a camera. Question: What is the use of these weird things except for taking pictures with. Honestly, I would never pay $10 for a glittery cone that I could make myself!
We had my mothers birthday on Tuesday. My grandma made yummy dinner for us to celebrate. Rhonda, Brad and myself got her a huge Wok so she can cook all the stir fry she wants.
We also had my birthday which reminds us that it is only 1 week to Christmas! I had a lovely lunch with Kaela on Monday to celebrate early. Lucky me, I got to work all day and train one of our new Brasilians. My mother was so wonderful and made Cherry delight for my cake. This is truly an act of love because she doesn't really like anything cherry, and she even put an extra can of cherry on it just for me!

We've also been spending quite a bit of time at Barnes and Noble. I've always been addicted to that place! If I had all the money in the world I would buy almost everything they have there!Rhonda has completed Ella Enchanted for the 10th time! She thinks we need to have a party. I've read Ella Enchanted, Have a Little Faith, and Our Search for Happiness. See what a little extra time can do?
Lastly, it's finally starting to get busy at work. As you can see we're folding lots of boxes!

I hope that everyone is having a happy holiday season! I hope all of your Christmas Shopping is done!
And this is Rhonda now. Merry Christmas from me too!!! Fact: I love Christmas!
Opinion: You should too!!
And this is Rhonda now. Merry Christmas from me too!!! Fact: I love Christmas!
Opinion: You should too!!
2 comments:
Haha I love all the pictures! It may be the most annoying thing about blog (which I completely agree with you on this) but worth it! I love Brad so happy with that stuffed animal and how Jorge is covering his face with a box lol.
I too hate blow drying my hair. It has made me grow an extreme hate for showering in general. hah.
HAPPY BIRTH-MONTH LINDA!!!! You know you are so special you should be able to celebrate at least a month. And I would make cherry delight for your birthday any time and put tons of cherries on it!!! You are the sweetest Christmas present I ever got.
Love ya,
Mom
Post a Comment