(This is to be sung to Lion King's "Can you feel the love tonight.")
Can you smell the smoke tonight?
It is where you are.
I need some pennies, RIGHT NOW!!!
And I'm wondering where you are...
So many things to tell you,
but you won't even listen.
Don't you know that smoking's bad for you,
and we need you in the kitchen?
Sometimes I don't like you,
But I won't tell you that.
Why can't you be a real good manager
kinda something like Pat? OH!
Can you smell the smoke tonight?
It lingers by the food.
I'm sorry to break this to you,
but you really don't smell good.
I hope you all enjoyed our little work of genius. Now, if you are feeling like you need to comment, please don't use the name of the individual we are referencing in the poem. For some reason that would make me feel bad. So, let's call him Ben. :) Happy Tuesday night to you all!!
~Linda y Rhonda~
~Linda y Rhonda~
3 comments:
YES YES YES!!!!! Haha this is pure genious. My favorite parts are definitely the we need you in the kitchen part (because seriously he's never there when he should be!!) and the last verse! Haha brilliant! Good work.
HA HA!!! Ben Oh Ben where is BEN?
Why do you always have to tell Organ Stop inside jokes? Nevertheless I do enjoy your lyrical wittiness. The Veggies would be proud.
Post a Comment