Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Only two days until conference is anyone else way, way, way excited?!?!?!


Other exciting news, it's finally cooling down, I didn't sweat to death chasing all my preschoolers around the playground. Also, I love my preschoolers! They entertain me! I'm learning so much and have the most fantastic mentor teacher ever! She is so supportive and is always giving me resources that I can use as a teacher. When I hear the other girls in my class talk about their teachers I am so glad to be where I am. I know that I have been truly blessed to be in this class at this time!

Happy Conference Everyone!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Linda and Rhonda said...

I love conference too!!! YAY!! Hooray for wisdom from the Lord! I need all the help I can get. Oh, and congrats for updating the blog. I'm so proud!
~Rhonda~

Guthrie's said...

Yes!

Kailei said...

Don't you just LOVE conference weekend! It is definitely the best weekend of the year! And there are TWO of them each year, and two bests is always better than one best! ha ha. Today’s sessions were so wonderful and I cannot wait for more tomorrow! I love the guidance and wisdom and knowledge that comes from the Lord through His mouthpieces!