This is the follow-up blog from the last one, so if you have yet to read the blog before this, do so now. Thank you. You don't want to read this one if you haven't read that one yet. It's kinda necessary for the whole effect of the story. So, go read the other one.
So, as you know, my teacher had died. She didn't show up to class, and Shaniqua pronounced her dead. I don't know what gave her that authority, but she made it sound official. So I get home and am all worried about my teacher. Did she really die? Was she taken captive by insane cannibals? Was she abducted be aliens? I had no idea. I wake up Friday morning, wondering what the day will bring. I check my email before I go to school, as usual, just hoping there will be something to tell us what happened. An obituary out of the newspaper, an article describing a horrendous plane accident, anything to inform me of her whereabouts. Lo and behold, I found this...
"Hi all,
My apologies for missing class on Thursday, but I had quite a trip! After the wedding, on Sunday, I became violently ill and had to be taken to the Belize hospital where I stayed until yesterday, so obviously we didn't have class. I will be posting your ODA for this Tuesday from Chapter 9. No more trips for me! Hahaha! I promise!
Shelley"
AHH!!! She just waltzes up to her laptop and types out a quick little message while I am here losing sleep over the woman's well being. I'm glad she's ok, and it's good to know that she's not dead. This is basically what I got from her email, "Hey guys! I'm not dead! I just decided to take a little side trip to a hospital in Belize. I had a great time and am tempted to go back during Christmas break. I know you were all thinking I had died, but calm down. Oh, and here is your assignment. It's due Tuesday. Don't spaz." Some teachers shouldn't get paid so much.
~Rhonda~
So, as you know, my teacher had died. She didn't show up to class, and Shaniqua pronounced her dead. I don't know what gave her that authority, but she made it sound official. So I get home and am all worried about my teacher. Did she really die? Was she taken captive by insane cannibals? Was she abducted be aliens? I had no idea. I wake up Friday morning, wondering what the day will bring. I check my email before I go to school, as usual, just hoping there will be something to tell us what happened. An obituary out of the newspaper, an article describing a horrendous plane accident, anything to inform me of her whereabouts. Lo and behold, I found this...
"Hi all,
My apologies for missing class on Thursday, but I had quite a trip! After the wedding, on Sunday, I became violently ill and had to be taken to the Belize hospital where I stayed until yesterday, so obviously we didn't have class. I will be posting your ODA for this Tuesday from Chapter 9. No more trips for me! Hahaha! I promise!
Shelley"
AHH!!! She just waltzes up to her laptop and types out a quick little message while I am here losing sleep over the woman's well being. I'm glad she's ok, and it's good to know that she's not dead. This is basically what I got from her email, "Hey guys! I'm not dead! I just decided to take a little side trip to a hospital in Belize. I had a great time and am tempted to go back during Christmas break. I know you were all thinking I had died, but calm down. Oh, and here is your assignment. It's due Tuesday. Don't spaz." Some teachers shouldn't get paid so much.
~Rhonda~
3 comments:
Some students shouldn't spaz about nonsense stuff either. You really don't need to waste your sleep on your school teachers, unless they gave you an assignment that you haven't got done and it's due! You really have too active of an imagination. Relax. Breath in, breath out. It works. Now do your homework.
Hahahah ohhh man. I was hoping something crazy had happened to her! Not bad of course. Or if it was bad that it was resolved, like being rescued from a kidnapper or something. Nevertheless, entertaining post Frhonda! I love you!
Oh Rhonda I love you! My employer now thinks I'm crazy because I was seriously laughing soooo hard reading your post!
Post a Comment