So right now I'm sitting in the institute building at ASU, just chillin'. I've seen many people walk up the stairs who have (I'm sure) the most interesting lives! I've been making up stories in my head for a few of them. But I keep hitting walls where my imaginiation gets stuck, and doesn't know which way to turn. There is a boy, well, I guess we should call him a man, sitting across the room from me with a mac laptop. Is his father the head hancho at the Mac company? Does he live in a huge mansion of a house? He's kinda balding, so is he super stressed all the time and pulls out his hair? Or is the receeding hairline hereditary? Why is he wearing glasses? Does he only use them when reading? Or does he need them all the time. Does he prefer contacts or glasses? At what age did he get glasses? Does he like to wear those kind of shoes, or were they the only ones he could find this morning as he was running out of the house? Does he grow facial hair because he thinks it's attractive, or because he is hiding a funny looking mole? Who is that girl he is talking to? Why is she wearing a scarf when it's 120 degrees outside? Is she cold?Obviously they haven't seen each other in a long time. According to their conversation she is "really happy to see him." Did they go to school together as children? Was he her first crush? Does she still like him? Did she move away to Idaho their Junior year of high school without ever telling him how she felt? Or does she really think he's a creep, but he already saw her, so she can't ignore him and now she feels obligated to say hello? Anyway, back to him. Does he look familiar to me because I've been analyzing him for the past 15 minutes or because I've seen him at stake conference? If only I knew the answer to these questions.
(Interlude by Maddi Moffat. She also walked up the stairs...Who is this guy? He looks familiar? How old is he?...has a receding hairline and all. "Hi, you look familiar. What's your name?" a few minutes go by trying to figure out how we know each other...A*** B******...nope, still don't know you. That's nice. Then I proceed to sit next to this crazy girl who is writing about funny people...A new guy walks up the stairs in a red and white striped shirt holding a gatorade bottle. Why is that guy drinking gatorade...is he sick? Does he think it tastes good? Is he really health conscious and needs his extra electolytes?...love Maddi)
As I was saying...if only I knew the answers to all this confusing questions, then I could go on with my life and be happy. But I fear I'm being held back by the thought of these unanswered questions. My life will never be the same. The end.
~Rhonda~
And if you are a blog stalker, and happen to be the person I'm talking about...please don't take offense. I was just trying to occupy my time with thoughts that would provoke my imagination. You look like a really nice fellow, and maybe someday I'll talk to you after stake conference. Ciao!
6 comments:
Hopefully you had all your homework done before you thought/wrote all of that--or were you just distracted?!
Rhonda, I liked that trip into your (and Maddi's??) random thoughts. You should elaborate on your brain processes more often. :D
Thank you! That entertained me!
This entertained me quite a lot! I love you dear Frhonda!
Hey, this is Daniel who you met at lunch today. Guess who is sitting on the second floor of the institute? Me. And guess who is sitting to the left of me? That guy with the laptop and glasses and the coral shirt! Coincidence? I think not. He may just live here.
Oh Rhonda. That's all I have to say about this post.
Post a Comment