Oh my darling, oh my darling, oh my darling little toe. You are broke and now I'm crying. Thanks for dieing little toe.
Oh my darling, oh my darling, oh my darling little toe. Why'd you do it and put me through it? Thanks again my little toe.
~Rhonda~
5 comments:
Rhonda, the day we had to run "the mile" in 7th grade, I dislocated my little toe. It wasn't cool. No, I didn't have to run the mile, but I got to make it up later:)
Hope it starts feeling better!!!
Rhonda the poet. Do you think in verse? Or are you just always singing in your head and it turns into a little song, all the stuff you are thinking about? Maybe next post you could put a picture of that mean bruise on your toe. It would be enlightening.
How did this terrible thing happen?!
Have you been watching Veggietales?
Post a Comment