(To the tune "My hat, it has 3 corners")
This room it has three Christmas trees. Three Christmas trees has this room. And had it not three Christmas trees, it would not be this room.
The institute building is all decorated for Christmas. Do I love it? YES!!!! I absolutely love it!! It takes everything in me not to bust out some Christmas carols every time I walk in here! It's the most fantastic thing. I really need to take some pictures, because it is something worth seeing! I'll work on getting those pictures. Until then, happy Thursday to you all. In my opinion, Thursday is the best day of the week. It's a long and slightly incomprehensible explanation as to why. So I'll just say goodbye and let you enjoy the day! Goodbye!
~Rhonda~
1 comment:
Aah Rhonda! Do all your thoughts come with music? What about those angry ones from last night. I wonder what song they were singing to. Glad there is a beautiful place down there in the Babylon school.
Post a Comment