Just for my mother, I am making a post without a musical reference. It will be difficult, but I can do it. Today my jeans are super long. When I went to buy pants, they only had two of the kind I wanted in the size I wanted. One was regular length (PERFECT) and these ones are super long! I figured it wouldn't be too bad. I mean, I'm kinda tall. BUT now I walk around and feel like I'm in 5th grade again! That was when I had hand-me-downs that were too long and I had to roll them up three times. Oh wonderful years of childhood! So, I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm feeling childish today. I really want to just run around campus singing, laughing and dancing! "The child is in me still, and sometimes not so still!" Today it's not so still! Ha ha ha! Enjoy today!
~Rhonda~
2 comments:
You didn't make it Rhonda! You said you wanted to run around campus "singing" besides the name of your post is a musical sound. But anyway that's okay. Maybe the reason the lady at the Auto Insurance place thought you were sixteen was because of your pants. Maybe that's why all those people have been saying you are sixteen lately. Hmm. Food for thought. If you want to look young wear too long of pants. I think I'll try it.
Hee hee. Now you know how those of us who are not exactly tall feel! Let's just say, I buy "short people" pants and STILL have to hem them!
Post a Comment