Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Perhaps I shall write a blog...

...but if I do, you must promise to read and comment on Linda's that is right before this one. Go ahead, read Linda's. I promise there is no vitally important info in here that you are gonna miss. So stop here and read Linda's. Thank you. I fear I don't have much to say, but I'm all alone in the institute building with no one to talk to. So I guess blogging will suffice. Today for my ASU 101 class, we went to a career exploration fair. They had people there in little booths that we could talk to about different majors. Sure it was a good plan for the class, but we had to be there for an hour! There was only one person I was even interested in talking too, and her table was way too full the whole time! It was a bummer. And, oh my gracious, it was sweltering in there! I swear it was like 115 degrees. And guess who made the mistake of wearing a long sleeve shirt today. Yup, that would be me. Pretty much, I guess I fail. But I did crack some jokes with my teacher, and talk to this guy about engineering just because I thought he was attractive. I guess there were some good times. I also saw my buddy Tanner today. He's looking as healthy, wealthy, and wise as ever. It's good to see old friends.
There is this guy sitting in the lobby with me and he has very nice looking hair! Also his eyes are rather beautiful and his shirt looks pretty handsome. When I first got here he was intently studying his scriptures. That definitely won him some attractive points! He even looks kind of normal. Not like most they guys I see that just "know" they are attractive. I swear they think, "I'm so hott! No girl can resist me." It's those popular, popular, popular kids that make me crazy!! Bleh. Anyway, back to positive thinking. Maybe Brad should find out what kind of gel this kid uses, because his hair looks rather fine. Hmm....
This girl is sitting in here too and she's wearing these shoes that I think she must have borrowed from one of Nephi's sisters because they definitely look like Book of Mormon shoes! Except they're BRIGHT yellow! Pretty crazy. Oh no, she scratched he computer. Tragedy!! I guess she dropped it while coming down the stairs of the parking structure. That really would be sad.
Um...cute kid just went downstairs, but he has to come back because he left his backpack and scriptures up here. Maybe he went to get his lunch. Maybe not. I guess we'll find out later. Ok, he's back. But only with his computer. I don't know what he was doing down there. Oh well. I'm just a stalker. I don't need to know everything.
Blue and orange, do they really go together? I mean they kinda clash, but it does look a little cool. I don't know if I would be brave enough to try it out.
I just realized that I"m not wearing earrings or my CTR ring! AHHH!!! Blast!
Ok, I think that's about enough for now. If you have read this whole blog post and failed to read and comment on Linda's first, I will give you a chance to redeem yourself. Go do it now, and I will forgive you. Ok, that's all. Happy Tuesday!

~Rhonda~

6 comments:

Brandon Randall said...

Rhonda, I love your "nothing to do at ASU" blog posts. They make my day. :) And Westwood apparently thinks blue and orange go great together...they're pretty much the only ones. :D

mama bear said...

My goodness, were you bored or something?! You're quite observant--makes me want to be careful around you. Yes, Westwood's colors are blue and orange--Phoenix Mercury's too--they go together well for sports teams.

Guthrie's said...

Rhonda be careful sharing everything that's in your head! It might come back and bite you someday.

Alan said...

UR weird Rhonda. But not as weird as Brandon Randall.

Brandon Randall said...

Thank you for the compliment. :D

Lisa said...

Hahaha :] reading this post with more knowledge now.... ;]