Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Remember when...(part 4)

I've decided to continue the "Remember when" sequence. Thus begins part 4!

Remember when our whole family was together for an hour (or two) in between missionary chaos? I've been thinking about this alot lately. I'm so grateful for those few hours of togetherness.

Remember how we have annual Easter Egg Rolls at the park? It's funny to look back and see how much we have all changed! Look at my little Bean and baby Marcie :)
 Remember when Scott and I were inseparable? Guess who comes home in 99 days. Guess who made me promise not to count down...
  Remember when we went to those ruins and saw the creeeeeeepy owls?
Remember when Grace was a tiny little creature? Remember when we were eating lunch and Grace was chasing the squirrels around? Too cute!
 Remember when my best friend Scott graduated from Mesa High and I wasn't even allowed to go?!
No, I'm not bitter.
 Remember when Anna and I bought matching shirts in Utah? Pretty much awesome.
Remember when Anna had braces?
 Remember when I went to a dance with this handsome guy? Remember how everyone thought that dress was my old choir dress. My mom is just that good!!


Remember when Brad's old companion's auntie took this picture for us? Ha ha! 
Remember how I had to go to girls camp right after we dropped Scott off at the airport?
That was NOT my favorite thing ever.
Remember that surprise "hike" trip we took to the temple?
We were kinda terrible/cranky that morning (sorry Mom). We're cute in this picture though!
Also, I remember having a BLAST chasing those cats at the park :)
Remember when I went to PROM with Parkie-poo Schnepf? 
Our day activity was so much fun! "Seaweed" wars, Marc sharks, eating Ned's, and getting lost were definitely highlights.
Remember when Racho-face was my other half?
She's coming home from NAU soon and I can't wait to party it up with my BFF!
Remember when we went to Washington DC on a choir trip?
I never knew I could be so tired and have so much fun at the same time.
We had a blast learning about our blessed country, making up songs, counting stairs, taking bench pictures, drinking nasty juice, and singing like there was no tomorrow!
Remember when Brother Livingstone blackmailed me into being friends with these girls? I'm so glad he did!
Remember when we decorated that secret persons car for their birthday?
Remember when we went to that Latin dance and partied all night?
Remember all those procrastination chats we've had when we were supposed to be doing homework or studying? Love those, love you both!
Remember when I graduated from Mesa High? (Remember how I forgot my yellow Honor thing...oops)
Remember how it was raining during the whole ceremony?
Remember how the girl sitting next to me really had to use the bathroom and she almost wet her pants?!
Remember how I had the greatest friends ever? I do.
Remember when we went on that early morning hike?
Remember how the sky was beautiful but the smell in the air wasn't?
Remember how sick we got on the way home? Barf...literally.
Remember when I was on a "Remember when" kick? It's kind of addicting guys!
I think you should all try it. 
You should all write a remember when post.
I dare you.
Happy last full week of school!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Jenn Jones said...

Yay!! I made it on your blog! Cute post! I love trips down memory lane. :)

Cluff Family said...

Great pictures. It's fun to look back at all of the amazing things you have done and realize that your life isn't as boring as you think it is. It happens to us all of the time. Have a great last week of school!

Katie Seigfried said...

Yes! I remember lots of those things! Good times. Let me tell you, I'm going to get real sentimental and reminiscent come time for those boys to get back from their missions! (Actually, I've already started now...haha!)

Alan said...

Stop the Anna and Marcie.

Love,
Grace

Be our guest. W-x-Y-Z.
Love, Julie

P.S. They really wanted to comment.
They love you