Linda I am so PROUD of you! And no I am not proud because you make ME look so good (just a little joke we have friends). I am proud because you have worked so hard and done this all on your own. You CAN do hard things. You are totally amazing. The first Guthrie girl in our family to have a college degree and pass this hard test. I know you will continue to be the amazing person you are and do hard things. YOU GO GIRL! Mom
I couldn't respond earlier because I was busy reading that book you recommended called Matched. I'm not sure what I thought about it, but I didn't like the ending. Sorry. Anyway, congratulations on passing your test. You already sound like a teacher, "if I so choose." You will be amazing no matter what you decide to do for work.
3 comments:
Yay! Congratulations! You'll be an awesome teacher!
Linda I am so PROUD of you! And no I am not proud because you make ME look so good (just a little joke we have friends). I am proud because you have worked so hard and done this all on your own. You CAN do hard things. You are totally amazing. The first Guthrie girl in our family to have a college degree and pass this hard test. I know you will continue to be the amazing person you are and do hard things. YOU GO GIRL!
Mom
I couldn't respond earlier because I was busy reading that book you recommended called Matched. I'm not sure what I thought about it, but I didn't like the ending. Sorry. Anyway, congratulations on passing your test. You already sound like a teacher, "if I so choose." You will be amazing no matter what you decide to do for work.
Post a Comment