Monday, January 31, 2011

Once upon a time...

Once upon a time we had a "remembering Grandpa Guthrie" party.
All my dad's siblings were able to come and it was a BLAST!!

Once upon a time Grandma had food in her mouth and we made her take a picture with us anyway. Don't worry, she thought it was funny. :)

Once upon a time I bought a pair of jeans that were too short for me...and you can tell in this picture.

Once upon a time "The Guild of Roses" left a rose for me on the doorstep. Honestly, I was pretty freaked out when we first found it. I guess I got a tiny bit used to the idea of good-deed-doers. :)
Once upon a time we went on an early morning hike...
...and it was pretty cold.

Even though Linda couldn't come with us, we still tried to take a good band picture for the new album that's coming out soon.

Even though I look like death in this picture, I still like it. I look like a real, live college student.

My little buddies!

Once upon a time my parents were the cutest couple EVER!
Wait. They still are!!!

Once upon a time I hugged Brad...and he loved it. You can tell.
Once upon a time I knew the funnest 16 year old in town. Her name is Anna. If you want a date...just call.

Once upon a time I didn't really want to have this picture taken. I'm glad we did anyway.
Once upon a time I figured out how to use the timer on Anna's camera so we could get this picture of all of us TOGETHER on the hike. I love my family!

Once upon a time we were happy to get in the car. Then we started swerving and getting car sick. Barf...literally.

Once upon a time my legs got chopped off. JUST KIDDING!

Once upon a time I started driving the baby car to school. It has a tricky window that doesn't like to roll down. Since I have to swipe my card to get in to the parking structure, this poses a little bit of a problem.

Once upon a time my mom took this incredibly awesome picture. (Brad want's you all to notice his "sextuple" chin. I think that means 6.)


Once upon a time I was having a little bit of a bad day. After drinking some spinach-blueberry-very banana-peach-apple smoothie, looking at this picture, and listening to Christmas music...the day seemed a little more bright. Happy Monday :)


4 comments:

Guthrie's said...

Rhonda~
Good thing there are good times to brighten up the bad. Good thing your sister Linda was willing to get in the car and give you a tutorial on how to roll down the window. Good thing Brad "came along". Good thing life has so many happy, funny things in it, especially happy family times. Good thing you have such darling parents and take such good pictures of us to share on blogs.(hah! Who gave you permission to use those blackmail pictures?!) Good thing we love you like crazy. Have a terrific THIS day (whatever day it is you read this!) Keep your eyes on the sunny side of the path!
Love you,
Mom

Jenny said...

I love your band pictures!! They make me laugh every time. (And the one where your legs are [not] chopped off.) :)

Marie said...

I didn't know you were so against bananas. FYI- of all the ingredients, there was the least amount of banana. It's okay though, we won't put a banana in it next time for you.

I hope 2 little girls being so happy to see you helped too:)

Look at all the new and exciting things you did this month!

mama bear said...

Your family hike looked like lots of fun! What I really want to know, though, is if Lori is telling you one of her funny stories when the picture was taken....