Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm sorta boring

Well, it's my turn to post since Rhonda did the last one, but I have a problem, nothing too exciting has happened in my life as of late. All I do is study for the AEPA, work, and index.

So, blogging friends, I leave it to you to help me create a post. Leave a comment and ask me (or Rhonda) a question. Even if you're a blog stalker you can ask a question. Then, I will create a post with answers to your questions!

Happy Blogging!

4 comments:

Linda and Rhonda said...

Just to get the ball rolling, I'll ask you a question. Ok Linda, why can't your food touch on your plate? I just don't get it. I mean really, it gets all mushed up in your stomach anyway! I'd appreciate it if you would enlighten me on your thoughts on this subject. Thanks!
~Rhonda~

Jolly 'Ol Mr. Huber said...

What's AEPA, work and index?

mama bear said...

Are you doing Family Search Indexing? And if so, how did you get interested in that and what kind of batches do you like to do?

Oh--and ask Rhonda if Aunt Lori was telling her a joke when that picture of them was taken.

Kailei said...

I would like to know what your absolute favorite thing about being a teacher is! (sorry that wasn't in question form!)