Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Adventure is out there!

This month has been full of so many fun adventures!
Our Huber cousins came down from Utah to visit us.
We love sitting around, catching up on life, and being crazy together.
We LOVE these guys!!
Baby Nigel came!!
His real name is Kyle Alan Guthrie. He is the cutest little boy that Alan has. :)
Way to go guys! We love your darling little fam!
We took twenty people to the movie theatre!
That's right...20.
And did we have a blast? You betcha!
"The Voyage of the Dawn Treader" was a pretty good movie.
The sea creature at the end was mighty creepy though. Eek.
We had our Guthrie Christmas Party at the beginning of the month.
Our family is the best!
The picture below is one of my absolute favorites.....Stacy. :)
Linda, Elf A, Elf B, Me
Linda has been really busy this month.
She graduated from college and had a birthday!!
I wish I could be as amazing as girl.
Isn't she cute?
Linda and Marcie took me to their new favorite restaurant, Lenny's.
If you haven't been there, you should check it out.
There are super cool pictures on the wall and they have the best rootbeer floats in town!
I've been on a few super fun dates with Scott this month.
We went to a cool art museum and then to the park.
We fed the ducks...
...and played on the springy animals...
...and swung on the swings.
I had a fabulous time!
Saturday was full of adventure.
Some of my work friends were going to Goldfields Ghost Town,
and I invited Scott to come along.
The weather was perfect, the friends humorous, and the date fantastic.
Michelle and Natalie helped to make the afternoon fun.
Guys! I pet a cactus! I didn't even bleed, or die, or anything terrible!
This is at the jail.
Don't worry, it's like in the game Monopoly...we were "just visiting".
This was my favorite picture from the trip.
It looks like we're emerging from somewhere dark and scary.
Are we cool? Yes. Yes we are.
After the Ghost Town extravaganza, Scott took me and Michelle to lunch.
It was a party!
I'm glad I have such great friends.

4 comments:

Guthrie's said...

Rhonda,
I am sorry to inform you right off the bat that you mislabeled the Christmas party picture. Elf B has the red shirt and Elf A has the green shirt. Check it out and you will agree with me.

I'm so glad that you are having a great vacation and hope you will be all ready for school to start next week. I know you will miss me when you have to go to school but you know you always have that wonderful picture of us together to look at any time you want.
:)
MOm

Jenny said...

Ok, I kind-of want a fuzzy cactus now. Just sayin...

Alan said...

Time for a reality check. Back to school on Tuesday. No more being lazy. Now back to WORK! (whip cracks)

Maddi said...

Holy funness! We'll have to chat all about it!! ;)