Saturday, December 4, 2010

Holiday Festivities

Thanksgiving is always spent with my mom's side of the family. This year we had our party at the church. Yes, we are that cool! It is always a blast to see all the family.
Jill was really into funny face pictures this year.
Here are a few of my favorites...
Classic
It's always so fun to see all the aunts and uncles.
These women are all such amazing examples to me.
The Institute at ASU had their Christmas dance last night.
Let me tell you, it was a blast!!
Brad went with our friend Jessica. They had so much fun together.
I went with my friend Scott. It was a great night.

Classic siblings before the date picture.
Here's the boy.
The decorations at the dance were beautiful!
I had such a great time getting to know Scott better and dancing the night away like a princess.
I've heard that some people think Scott is too serious and professional.
I don't think so.
You should see that kid dance. :)
Thanks to Marie for doing my hair and letting me borrow your dress! You are amazing!
Thanks to Rachel for fixing me all up.
Thanks to Mom...for everything.
Thanks to Scott for a fantastic night!
~Rhonda~

3 comments:

Guthrie's said...

Wasn't it great that I got to be right in the middle of the mom & sisters picture? Now I know that I am a shorty like my mom! I am SO HAPPY that you had a great time at the dance! What a handsome man you found! Oooh, la, la!
Mom

mama bear said...

I feel privileged to know both sides of your family a little...and I agree that they're all awesome. Glad you enjoyed the dance--you were a beautiful date for a handsome young man.

Lisa said...

Oh Frhonda how I miss you!!! I will be home NEXT WEEEEEEK!!!!! And we'll have to party like the olden days. You look so gawjus in those dance photos...and I love Jill's faces haha. Amazing.