So, it's thankful season!!!! WAHOO!!!!
First of all, I'm thankful to be me!
First of all, I'm thankful to be me!
I'm thankful for my Grandma and Grandpa Huber.Every time we sing about "wrinkly twinkly smiles" in primary, I think of this picture.
I'm thankful for my buddy BRAD!!!I love this boy. He protects me at big, scary ASU and lets me talk to him about all my worries.
I'm thankful for Jess and Jenn!I'm so glad I could meet these two fun girls this semester and become friends with them both.
I'm thankful for my job.Even though it can be crazy sometimes, I really do love it!
I'm thankful for Kaela.
She's my social life guidance councilor and my dear friend.
I miss her a ton!!!
I'm thankful for Alyce Joy!!Oh my goodness, I love her! I couldn't ask for a more consistent or reliable friend.
I'm thankful for my boys.These boys have been in all my church classes and have been such great influences on my life. I love each one of them!
I'm thankful for JENNY!!She introduced me to so many fun things: yellow carrots, bowling, Pocahontas!!
I love you Jenny and I miss you!
I'm SUPER thankful for my friend Racho-face!!In high school we were connected at the hip. Sadly that bond had to be severed so that she could attend college like a normal individual at NAU. Don't worry, she's in town this week!!
I'm thankful for Marie and Stacy.My brothers definitely know how to pick the best!
I'm thankful for my Grandma Guthrie.She is such a wonderful woman. She shows such love and kindness to everyone she sees. I hope one day to be like her.
I'm thankful for my FAMILY!!!!!!Oh my goodness, I can't even describe how much I love each one of these people.
I'm glad eternity is a long time. Aren't you?















6 comments:
Thank you, Rhonda! I am so very thankful for you too... for your love and support, your advice and caring. You are such an example to me and I cannot tell you enough! I hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving! I am so grateful to count you as one of my many blessings!
PS: I think we should take some more pictures together... we look LITTLE!! haha
Hmmm. Nice group of people/things to be thankful for. I see what you mean about thankful posts. You just can't do it all justice. Like you might totally leave out mentioning someone you really are thankful for! (Don't worry I'm not easily offended!) Or you might totally leave out mentioning how grateful you are for socks that make you so happy everyday or something important like that. So you just might have to be grateful every day of your life and not just put it off for one post or one special thanksgiving day. Just so you know, if I haven't told you, I AM thankful for YOU! Have a happy THANKSGIVING Day!
Love you,
Mom
Rhonda Guthrie I love you. I want to go on a hike with you. Thank you for babysitting me. I hope you have a good day. I am glad to be your niece and I want to color with you. Love, Grace
Rhonda, as always, terrific post! Your gratitude and joy just bursts through the computer screen. :) Plus, you totally used the cool flag picture I took in DC a few years ago! I am honored to have one of my pictures included in such a delightful celebration of thankfulness. I'm thankful to have YOU as a friend! :D
I am thankful for you, Rhonda, too! It's so nice to have a young friend and one that's as well grounded and fun as you are. Thanks for staying in our good ol' home ward where we really need you and where I can see you every week. Love you!
Rhonda! I am so thankful that I made it on the thankful post! I love you lots!!!! Miss you too!!
Post a Comment