Monday, November 8, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!

I love this time of year! Let me tell you why.
1. It's cooling off.
2. I get to wear my knee socks (and if you know me, this is a BIG deal!)
3. The denim quilt that's been on my bed for 2 months is actually being used.
4. We get to decorate the institute building with Christmassy decorations on Friday.
5. The musical selections are endless and wonderful!
6. The thankful list is up on the fridge.
AND
7. That "love for everyone you see" feeling is coming!!

Ok, quick shout out to people I absolutely LOVE!
1. Anna (my little Bean burrito)
2. Marcie (my designated friend)
3. Marie (my counselor and friend), Alan (my 1st boyfriend and dancing buddy),
and Rachel (my super funny and classy hero)
4. Precious baby Lucy (who can walk now...wow)
Stay tuned for the thankful post!
~Rhonda~

1 comment:

Guthrie's said...

Comments: I LOVE YOUR SMILE! IT IS SO UNIQUE!!!! Perfect teeth with no braces attached. There's a blessing for ya. Don't forget that you are my "SOMEONE"!
Love ya,
Mom