After quite a long spell, I am back. Not that very many of you missed me since it's mostly Rhonda's friends who read this blog, but I feel obligated to update everyone on my life anyway.
I have been away Student Teaching. Can I tell you it was one of the most wonderful experiences of my life! I was at Johnson Elementary, with Judy Sloan, in first grade. Judy was a student teacher's dream, she was so easy to work with, and we got along really well. Johnson is a really good school, the staff work really well together, and they really care about the students. I liked this place so much I told my sister she should move into Judy's house so my niece could go to that school, and she did (although it wasn't because I told her to).
I am just about finished with the semester, and then I graduate. How exciting is that?!?!?! This is something I've been waiting a long time for. To celebrate I bought myself a new camera because my other one was ancient and very temperamental.
Okay enough of that, let's get to the pictures:
This is me one year ago this very day:
(when I finished preschool student teaching)
Twenty-four pounds later, after much slave labor and hard work (and, might I add, not having time to eat):
Here is what I look like today: (I took this picture with my new camera)
I have been away Student Teaching. Can I tell you it was one of the most wonderful experiences of my life! I was at Johnson Elementary, with Judy Sloan, in first grade. Judy was a student teacher's dream, she was so easy to work with, and we got along really well. Johnson is a really good school, the staff work really well together, and they really care about the students. I liked this place so much I told my sister she should move into Judy's house so my niece could go to that school, and she did (although it wasn't because I told her to).
I am just about finished with the semester, and then I graduate. How exciting is that?!?!?! This is something I've been waiting a long time for. To celebrate I bought myself a new camera because my other one was ancient and very temperamental.
Okay enough of that, let's get to the pictures:
This is me one year ago this very day:
(when I finished preschool student teaching)
Twenty-four pounds later, after much slave labor and hard work (and, might I add, not having time to eat):
Here is what I look like today: (I took this picture with my new camera)
We had a wonderful home evening tonight given by Marcie. Usually Brad, Rhonda, and I sit on the other couch, but we happened to be on this couch and didn't want to move. Anna and Marcie couldn't accept the fact that we took over so they joined us. We had a very warm, snuggly time as you can see.
Happy Blogging my friends!
4 comments:
You look totally fab!
Congrats on everything! My school is hiring... ;-)
Yay! I'm glad you're back! That last picture makes me really miss Zach...but I'm glad you guys are having fun! :)
Yipee!! I'm so glad you're back!!!!! I love that you can see the "PARTY" sign from our room in that picture of you. :) You are totally wonderful and I love love LOVE my water buffalo!
~Rhonda~
Good Job Linda...thanks for the great tip on the school/house. Lotsa Love,
Rach
Post a Comment