Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Remember when...(part 3)

For the time being, this will be the last "remember when" post. I can't promise you that there won't be more of these in the future, but this is the last one I have planned at the moment. "Ready? OK!" <-----said in my best cheerleader voice

Remember when Anamin and Shane got married?
It was so fun to be one of her bridesmaids! Adriel, Brianna, Lisa, and Linda were hardworking party animals all day. Remember how Anamin's cake was non-existent so Linda and Kaela made the miracle cake?

Remember when we had our first group of Brazilians and Chileans work with us?
These guys were such good friends!

Remember when we used to have jam sessions on Sunday nights?
Things I love about this picture: the birthmark on my face, Jill & Grace both "helping" me play the piano, Scott singin' in the back.

Remember when I graduated from Mesa High?
I have about 7 gazillion amazing memories and feelings from this time in my life that I never want to forget.

Remember when Lauri and Ben got married?
I must say that this picture never fails to make me laugh. :)
Everything about it makes me happy!

Remember when Jorge was baptized?
Wasn't that a great musical number done by the Mormon Stop Pizza Choir?
I love how you can see the complete happiness and light in Jorge's face.
(Also, look at Travis. Boy...he's changed! :))

Remember when our bathroom doorknob broke and we didn't have one for like a week?
Remember how this was the view from the hole in the door?
That was a.....um....fun time.

Remember when I used to go to dances and get my hair done like this?
Marie is such a talented person! I love that I have a sister who is so willing to share her talents!
Don't worry guys, I reserved her for my wedding day.

Remember when I used to know cute boys like this?
Brad was a good friend of mine in high school. He's serving the Lord on his mission to Mississippi right now.

Remember when it was winter time at OSP and Jorge had to stock all those boxes?
For the record, he only dropped one.

Remember when I went to PROM with Parker?
Let me tell you, it was SO MUCH FUN!!!
I didn't have to worry about that romancy junk like I've heard about from other girls. We danced and partied and laughed more than anyone else I saw. Funnest couple at the dance. Hands down.

Remember when I used to hang around the choir room with my buddies and act super immature? Such good times!

Remember when we went to Castles N Coasters and we found this license plate?
"International HOT BABE Association"
Classic.

Alrighty guys. This is the end of post #3 entitled "Remember when". I hoped you've enjoyed this short series. Now maybe I'll get back to posting about the now. Happy Monday to you all!
P.S. Conference is this weekend! Yessssss!!!!
~Rhonda~

5 comments:

Marie said...

I've liked the remember when series.

Just curious...How do you spell Mississippi? (Meaning, in your head, do you do the little chant? Miss-iss-ipp-i? I haven't done that in a long time. I'm glad Brad went there.)

Guthrie's said...

Rhonda I'm so glad you have so many good things to think about and remember when times are a little slow on good stuff. Thanks for sharing your happy life with us.

Jenny said...

Hey, remember when we used to argue really loudly about Disney movies at the Institute? Good times. Haha. I love looking at all of your pictures, Rhonda!

Alan said...

Remember when the slime monster invaded the house? Slime anyone?

Lisa said...

Hahah I love that picture of Lauri and Ben too, so funny!
And Jorge's baptism was so amazing. Lol I remember how his ward was like so excited we were all there....the good old Organ Stop Choir. Man I miss you guys!!