Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Remember when......(part 2)

Remember when I was a senior and this lady was one of my best friends?
She taught me so much about myself and my voice.
Jazz? Oh yes!!
She helped me to be confident in myself and to be proud of the person I am.
Remember when we had office parties with 50 cent cookies?
One word...yum!

Remember when Mr. A was the choir teacher at Mesa High?

Remember his last concert?

Remember when I was in Chorale and I thought I was the bomb?

Remember when me and Scott were in A Capella together?
Remember how we got to sing amazing songs at the Temple?

Remember when Jones was the crazy student teacher?
I mean seriously, how could you not LOVE that face?

Remember how HUGE and WONDERFUL A Capella was?

Oh my goodness!
Remember CHAMBER?!
I super love every person in this picture!!!

Remember when I was in Chorale and A Capella.
These girls were so much fun!

Remember when I was Mr. A's sidekick?
I seriously love this man!
He instilled in me a love for music that I never had before.
I will forever be grateful for his great influence on my life.

Remember when I used to write interesting blogs about my life? Sorry about that guys! :) Maybe one day soon I'll get back to that one. Right now life is just kind of boring and lame, so I figured I'd look back on all the great times I've had. Plus, who doesn't love taking a stroll down memory lane? I, for one, love it! Join me next time for part 3!!
Happy Wednesday!
~Rhonda~

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Remember when I smiled because a former student, now buddy helped me to realize why I do the things I do? I do :o)

Alan said...

Remember when I whipped you at Skip-Bo?

Guthrie's said...

Remember when you used to rock out with your "microphone" and sing at the top of your voice with Anna or anyone for that matter? This would make your live exciting again!

Brandon Randall said...

Rhonda...it's not like ALL your posts on this blog aren't amazing, but this one was especially so. Choir memories! I love 'em. (And I'm probably going to borrow...cough cough steal?...a few of these pictures... :) ) Thank you for this great post, and I'm so glad I was part of at least a few of your happy memories in choir at good old Mesa High. :D