Saturday, September 11, 2010

Remember when....(part 1)

Hey Linda, I hate that you're at school all the time.
I don't like that the only time I see you is when you're sleeping.
I loved chatting with you this morning as I cleaned the bathroom.
It reminded me of all the fun times we've had together.
So...here is a post JUST FOR YOU!!!
(feel special)

Remember when I made you pose for this picture?

Remember when I taught you how to frown?

Remember when we danced in the rain?
This is the time that the thunder started booming and the lightening started flashing and we thought we were being struck down for being rowdy on the sabbath. :)

Remember when we had that sparkly cider and we put grapes in it?
Remember how we thought we were SO funny?

Remember when we went to Wal-Mart and got that HUGE gumball?
Remember how my jaw was stuck after that?

Remember when I used to write you love poems?

Remember when Kaela got married?
Remember how I went to the reception right after the trek and totally kissed you?

Remember when we had super long, beautiful hair?
Remember how dad put your ponytail on his head like a taupe? HA!

Remember when we got our wisdom teeth out at the same time and tried to make each other laugh?

Remember when I didn't want to pose for this picture and you called me a sinner because I was being rebellious on the Temple grounds?

Remember when Ashlee got married?
Remember how much you loved her?

Remember when you used to be the "Kitchen Nazi"?
I miss that.

Remember how funny we always thought we were?
(Scrunchy nose at its worst!)

Remember when we stayed up super late to draw on each others chins?

Remember when we laughed really hard at this picture?

Remember when you were just trying to get a nice picture and I wouldn't cooperate?

Remember how you are my water buffalo and I'm your little wildabeast?
Did you know that the correct way to spell it is "wildebeest"?
Weird.

Do you remember when we used to have a personal bubble?
Ya, me neither.

Remember when it was your birthday and you got all those cherries?

Remember when we were social that one time and went bowling for Jenny's birthday?

Remember when we went to Castles N' Coasters and we were afraid of the log ride?

Remember how I love you? Good.
~Rhonda~

7 comments:

Ashlee G. said...

is that loved as in past tense? as in you don't love me presently?

haha, thanks rhonda for including me in the post!!

Such cute pictures!

Jenny said...

Aww...now I miss you guys a lot. Good thing we'll see each other tomorrow! :)

Rachel said...

Presh! I love you Both!

Love,
The biggest Sis.

Linda Guthrie said...

NO FEAR!! I'll be back in 8 weeks and counting! Thank you for the lovely post!

Brandon Randall said...

This post makes me smile! :) (Well, all the posts on this blog do. But still. :D) Random side note...in a lovely coincidence, this is almost exactly the same title as Kailei Shelley's most recent blog post. Interesting...

Lisa said...

Aww I miss you guys! This is such a cute post dear Frhonda and it is terribly sad you don't get to see Linda anymore! I hope you're both doing well! And I looove that pic of you guys' long hair...I forgot just how long it was! Haha. :]

mama bear said...

I like the picture of Brad in the middle of 4 of his sisters....I mean, really, the things he must have to put up with!