Saturday, August 28, 2010

Party! PARTY! PAR-TAY!

Twas the night before school started and all through the house...
JUST KIDDING
It was 3 days before school. :)

My birthday is always wonderful, and it gets better every year!
This year definitely topped them all!

My mom and Brad made me this super amazing poster.
"Don't cry because you're not me"-That's what my mom said. :)
But really...don't.
I had the BEST cake this year.
Pineapple upside-down cake is almost sinful!
My good friends Andy and Alyce Joy Huber took me out to breakfast.
It was SO MUCH FUN!!!
Thanks for exposing me to the breakfast world!
Brad gave me a great gift of self this year.
Since I hate the phone, he called up the dentist office
and set up our 6 month appointments.
So I got to go and see all my friends at the dentists office for my birthday!!
This is my friend/cousin Sara. She always cleans my teeth and makes them look beautiful!
She gave me the great news that I didn't have any cavities and that I didn't have to have fluoride. Thanks Sara!! You're the best!
In memory of Scott, my mom took me out to Panda Express for lunch.
*tear
They even gave us a coupon for a free orange chicken thing.
I'm sure it was especially for my birthday.
After a 2 1/2 hour nap......
I woke up and started the real party!
Linda came home from school and let me sneak
into her picture....for my birthday. I love this girl!
Anna came home from school and read my favorite book, Ella Enchanted.
That was probably for my birthday.
Then we had a delicious dinner of Chicken Cashew Casserole.
I even got to eat off of the special RED plate and sit on
my favorite BLUE chair and drink out of my favorite GREEN cup.

Then we had a great Family Home Evening!
After that some of the family came over. I love my family!!
Jill is such a cute girl! I love her little personality.
Someday I'll have a child that looks exactly like her.
Well...not the Omerza half.
She even helped me be pumped to blow out my candles.
Thanks for the help little Jill!
My busy grandparents even made a guest appearance!
It was great to have them there with me on my special day.
What wonderful people they are!
My grandpa always says,
"May this coming year bring you all the righteous desires of your heart."
I have such great examples to live up to!
I had such a great birthday! Thank you to everyone who made it perfect!!

On to other things...
I have officially had my drivers license for a year!
Yes...only a year. Don't judge me.
Remember that free Panda Express thing mentioned before?
Marcie joined me in collecting that delicious treat.
We had a fun time partying in the car while we
waited to pick Anna up from high school.
Ok, that's basically all for now. I know this post has been super long,
so if you made it to the end....Congrats!!
August has been a fun month. I hope September is just as good!
~Rhonda~

6 comments:

Guthrie's said...

Rhonda - I'm so glad you have so many nice friends to make your big day special. I think it is funny that you just found the jelly beans from your birthday last year TODAY! A little advice for your birthday: jst rumimbr ta not cruteek mu 2 mush!
Mom

mama bear said...

Wow...you had a busy day! Glad it was fun for you and that we could be part of it!

Jenny said...

I still say going to the dentist on your birthday is not a happy thing, but maybe that's just me. ;) Glad you had such an awesome day!

Jolly 'Ol Mr. Huber said...

I think the picture of us is superb. I've come back to your blog a big whole bunch of times just to look at that picture.

Lisa said...

Frhonda my love! So I feel so dumb, I kept checking your page periodically to see if you posted anything new, and I saw this post every time but never read it because I thought I'd already read it. Wow.

Anyways, 8000 years late, it seems like you had a marvelous birthday!!! I'm sad I wasn't there for it booo!! I love you dear!

Lisa said...

Wow I realize why I never read it. Because the picture in your last post is the same. I just glanced at the picture and was like "Oh yes I have read this one." The end.