Yesterday was my birthday.
August 16th - best day of the year
I had a FABULOUS day!
More on that later...
August 16th - best day of the year
I had a FABULOUS day!
More on that later...
You know that feeling you get when you finish something really good?
I'm not talking like a cookie or a good sandwich.
I mean something significant that makes you feel satisfaction and success.
Today I finished my journal.
I wrote in the very last page and signed it at the bottom.
I felt SO accomplished!
Just in case you care, here are a few other things that give me that same feeling.
*When I finish a REALLY good book series
*When I sweep a dirty porch/clean a shower and can see the results
*When I clock off after a hard night at work
*When I finish a class and see the A I worked so hard for
*When a cute boy hugs me after a fun date
*When I cry at the end of a really good movie
*When I finish the ink in a pen ALL BY MYSELF
*When I was standing up on the stage singing "Carry On" at
my final choir concert
What things make you feel this way?
School starts on Thursday. I have all my books and things ready, but I just can't seem to get into school mode. I'm sure it will hit me (pretty hard) once I'm actually in class though. School is scary. Wish me luck.
To all my fellow students out there...have fun at school.
Be awesome like you know you are!
~Rhonda~
I'm not talking like a cookie or a good sandwich.
I mean something significant that makes you feel satisfaction and success.
Today I finished my journal.
I wrote in the very last page and signed it at the bottom.
I felt SO accomplished!
Just in case you care, here are a few other things that give me that same feeling.
*When I finish a REALLY good book series
*When I sweep a dirty porch/clean a shower and can see the results
*When I clock off after a hard night at work
*When I finish a class and see the A I worked so hard for
*When a cute boy hugs me after a fun date
*When I cry at the end of a really good movie
*When I finish the ink in a pen ALL BY MYSELF
*When I was standing up on the stage singing "Carry On" at
my final choir concert
What things make you feel this way?
School starts on Thursday. I have all my books and things ready, but I just can't seem to get into school mode. I'm sure it will hit me (pretty hard) once I'm actually in class though. School is scary. Wish me luck.
To all my fellow students out there...have fun at school.
Be awesome like you know you are!
~Rhonda~
2 comments:
*finishing school-a class, a semester, or all together
*deep cleaning/organizing an area of my house
*finishing a hard race or hike
*setting a hard goal and accomplishing it!
Happy birthday!
Woo I'm glad you had a fun birthday!! :] I love you!
-cleaning my BEDROOM ahh
-finishing a hair clip or head band
-mastering a song on the piano
-finishing getting ready for the day (seriously! Do you know how long it takes to shower which includes washing hair and shaving legs, then drying my hair, then straightening my hair!? about a century!)
haha :]
Post a Comment