Friday, August 6, 2010

Life.

Life comes at you fast. But it's a good kind of fast!
Doesn't it seem like summer has flown by? That's because it has.
It always does.
You fill your summer with so many fun things, and before you know it school is beginning!
This is the time to make those memories that will last forever.
Here are a few things/people I never want to forget.

1-Jenny
Seriously, I love this girl! She is so fun to be around!
Her birthday was this past month and to celebrate we all went bowling.
For the record, I hadn't been bowling since I was in achievement day in primary!
It was fun to hang out with friends and be crazy.
Thanks for the great times Jenny, and happy birthday again!
2-Our first annual Christmas in July Party
This was such a fun time! We turned the air down,
made all our favorite (stomach ache) holiday food,
and had a white elephant gift exchange.
Don't judge. This picture makes me think of a quote...
"Elder Neal A. Maxwell once said, "We are here in mortality, and the only
way to go is through; there isn't any around!" I would add, the only way
to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to
laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley
I love my family!
3-Andrew
This boy had a birthday on the first of this month.
To celebrate we went to a few of our favorite places in Mesa.
I had such a good time! He is a great friend!
In my opinion, people should have birthday's more often!!
4-Alyce Joy and Becky
Sometimes I go out on fun adventures with Sis. Huber and Sis. Lisonbee.
These are always good times!
We went to Nielson's and my mom came along.
It was amazing...as usual!



5-The little crew
Below is a picture of the sad and lonely children who still live at home
(minus Linda)
We always have such fun times together!
This week we went and saw Toy Story 3. Good movie, fun time.
I wouldn't trade my adventures with these guys for anything!!
Enjoy your summer everyone.
Live it up...and don't forget to laugh! :)
~Rhonda~

4 comments:

Guthrie's said...

"A smile is a curve that sets things straight." I'm glad you are going down the straight path and having a happy life! Happy rest of the summer!

mama bear said...

I should have known you'd post those pictures...so glad you got your mom to come along on our girls' night out. I consider myself lucky indeed, to have such a fun, wise young friend like you.

Jenny said...

I wish there was a "Like" button for blog posts...

Oh hey, I want to hear a little more about #3. Maybe next time we watch "Robin Hood"? :)

Alan said...

I feel like Mike on Monster's Inc. I was on Rhonda's Blog. There's me. Oh wow.