Good morning everyone! This past little while has been very busy for us.
A lot of very interesting things have been happening,
so buckle your seat belts and get ready for the ride!
This is our friend Bartholomew. His close friends call him Bart or Barty.
Feel free to count yourself as one of his close friends!
A lot of very interesting things have been happening,
so buckle your seat belts and get ready for the ride!
This is our friend Bartholomew. His close friends call him Bart or Barty.
Feel free to count yourself as one of his close friends!
have a place in this empty jar. He loves it there and has told all
his friends that our neighborhood is a great place.
Luckily most of his homies are staying at the neighbors house down the street.
(Doesn't this just make you itch?)
I know you all secretly LOVE Barty and want to take him home with you.
We are selling his friends for 25 cents each.
If you're interested, just give us a call!
I love the Temple! It is so beautiful and is such a special place.
We have been going every Thursday morning to do work in the Temple.
It's amazing how much that simple task can bless your life!
Feel free to join us! 7 a.m. on Thursdays
It is so good to know that no matter what happens on earth,
as long as I am faithful to my covenants,
I will be with my family forever!
We got to see a lot of our family over the 4th of July weekend.
Gracie has so much spunk!
I don't know where we get that face from. It must be hereditary! :)
It was so fun to see some family we haven't talk to in a while.
My Grandma Huber is an amazing woman. She has such a strong
testimony of the gospel and loves to share it with us. She is a wonderful
example of righteousness to all who know her.
This man can make your worst day become your best.
He has a way of talking to you that makes you feel like you are
the most important person in the world.
And the thing is, in that moment...you are.
(His shirt says "My favorite people call me Grandpa")
Lauri Hickman is such a good friend to me and everyone she meets.
Brad and I decided to put together the best wedding gift ever for her and Ben.
They absolutely LOVE cheese, so we decided to get them the
cheesiest gift EVER!! And let me just tell you...we succeeded!
off so we could see them open it.
stuff we gave them with smiles on their faces.
Cheese balls, nacho cheese and chips, BIG cheeze-its, a cheese grater,
cheesy popcorn with a cheesy movie(Enchanted), triple cheesy mac 'n cheese,
cheesy (super fake) martini glasses with cheesy (super yummy) juice,
and mouse traps to protect all their cheese! HA!!
They love it and we love them, so it all worked out well.
There is a great tribute to him on my mom's blog if you care to read it.
I helped. Just thought you should know. :)
This guy gets everything he wants...
He always challenges us to do our best and to live righteous lives.
He teaches us how to do this by the way he lives his life.
My mom surely caught a great one!
These pictures are backwards in order. Sorry.
Thanks to all who helped clean up after the fiesta was over.
Adriel, Linda, me, Flisa B., Jorgito, and Little Jon
They turned out pretty good. And yes, my mom made all of those!!
She's amazing! If you agree, you should tell her. She'd love it. :)
This is exactly like our personalities.
Me-just smiling, being ok with whatever
Sista-busting out attitude all over the place
Flisa-totally doing her own thing
Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE this woman?
Her son was getting married the same day as Anamin,
so we ran into each other at the Temple.
She is such an outstanding wife and mother and I'm blessed to have her as a friend.
Um...I also went to jury duty. Yup, me. It was actually a pretty rad experience. It was interesting to see how the court system really works. I got to serve on the jury, but before the case was over, the man plead (spelling?) guilty to some of the charges. I was glad I didn't have to judge him and make a decision that would so greatly impact his life in one way or another. Also, I rode the city bus all by myself....twice!! Jenny, you should be proud. :)
I think that's about all I have for now. Sorry for the overload!
~Rhonda~
6 comments:
Oh, I am so proud! You took the bus all the way in? Go Rhonda! Oh, and can I say it's kind-of weird how much your grandpa looks like your family. I don't know why, but it is. (That's not a bad thing, though.) :)
Nice new post! You're so lucky to have your amazing grandparents nearby--and a family that loves to have fun together. Oh, and thanks for the kind comment about your older friend....
Yay for all the fun things in your life!!! Though I'm not a big fan of the HUGE bug! Bleh!
But it looks like summer in the Guthrie family is full speed ahead! Have so much fun! Love you guys!
i will give you $.25 if you mash the creepy bug. when we went outside tonight barty's friend chased marcie around the yard. i would have been screaming too!
Woo it was an excellent post indeed! That bug is massive and quite repulsive...was it a roach?? Blurghh...
Also I love your description of that picture of you and me and B haha it's so perfect.
I love you so much Frhonda and dearly miss seeing your (and Linda's) smiling face at OSP on a regular basis! :[
Oh where, oh where are my little Rhonda and Linda? What? Who, Who?
Post a Comment