Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bridal Shower, baby, and girls camp!!

This past month has definitely been a busy one! So many exciting things are happening!
Do you see the girl in the middle in the picture below?
Doesn't she look extremely happy?! She's in love and is getting married on Friday!!!
Too cute!!
Linda and I are both bridesmaids for our dearest Anamin and had the privilege of
hosting her bridal shower. It was pretty fun!
Most of our Organ Stop ladies were able to be there. These girls are so much fun!!
If you're not careful, they can easily become your best friends! I love you girls!
This is my sister Brianna. Don't worry, I'm the adopted one. :)

My dear friend Laurilee is getting married soon too!
She is such a wonderful example to me and I highly value the friendship we have.

So much food!
Good thing my mom is nice and helped us get all this food ready! She is an angel!!
BABY!!!
I seriously LOVE this girl! She's so smiley and will always laugh for you.
Thanks Stacy and Erik for having such cute kids and sharing them with us!

Girls camp was pretty fun this year. I had the opportunity to go as staff and work in the kitchen.
It was so fun to get to know the women in our stake a little better!
Alexis was the other YSA that helped in the kitchen. Such a fun girl!

I'm so glad that I could have so much family up at camp!

For the record: Linda told me that her lesson went well.
She had great class participation, and they even got out 5 minutes late!!
It must have been good :)

P.S. I went running this morning! Thanks Marie!!
~Rhonda~

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Whoo--new background! Looks good! And I didn't know they had YSA girls go work in the kitchen. Hmm...I must say, I'm a little jealous. Haha.