Sunday, March 8, 2009

I love to see the Temple

Today Anamin and I took Isabela (one of our Brasilians) to the temple.

It was great! I love to go to the temple! Anamin told me on Friday night that Isabela had told her she wanted to go see the temple. She couldn't believe there was something so beautiful in Mesa. We were very happy to help her achieve this desire. It was a good experience. Sadly, our favorite Brasilian sister missionary wasn't there, but we had a good time anyway. It is always interesting to go to the temple with someone who is not LDS, I think that it reaffirms to me why the things I believe are so important to me. Happy Sabbath!

4 comments:

Katie Seigfried said...

Hey rhonda i love your blog! Aw fun brazilians that sounds so fun!!! :)

Linda and Rhonda said...

I miss Isabela!

Linda and Rhonda said...

And all the rest of them too!

Linda and Rhonda said...

Sniffle