Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Brazilian Party!

So for those of you who don't know, we have had Brazilians working with us for a few months. They are so much fun! We decided to have a party with them before they all started going home. Erik made the most delicious food, and all the Brazilian loved it! Isabela said that the rice was so good and that it tasted like her moms. Patrick told me yesterday that he missed that kind of food, but Erik made it perfectly. After we ate, we played a bean bag toss game that Chris brought. It was fun. Pancho threw one over the fence, and a few went up onto the roof, but most of them stayed in the general vicinity of the target. These are some pictures from the party.
Isabela, Jorge, Anamin, Andrews, Deborah, and Camila
This is 2 Mexicans (Jorge and Anamin) and Andrews with a "Mexican" haircut.
This is everybody! And Tripper is taking the picture (thanks!)
These are all our Brazilians.
Deborah, Andrews, Camila, Tiago, Isabela, and Patrick
The girls wanted to have a picture with all the American men.
Erik, Deborah, Tripper, Isabela, Camila, Scottie, and Jorge
Andrews, Scottie, Isabela, and Deborah
The girls LOVED Scott, especially when he would sing to them in Portuguese!
Travis being a ladies man!
Lisa, Pancho, and Travis partying outside.
Linda, Patrick, and me just chillin while the girls show how hott Tiago is.
"Rrrrrr!!"
Do I see a little jealousy in Patrick's face?
Patrick and Anamin
Camila and AnaminThis is SO funny to me! Look at how Anamin is peeking at the brownies!
We caught you Anamin!!
Gotta love the squishy face pictures!
All the girls!
Lisa, Deborah, Isabela, Linda, me, Anamin, and Camila
How cute! Te he he!
Little Anamin about to stuff her face!
Me and Andrews "hiding" from the camera.
Travis and Lisa
Pancho, Jorge, and Scottie being cute.
Anamin and Frhonda
Me and Andrews being sick buddies
Patrick and me
Me and Linda! QUESO!
Little Jackie-boy! We had to quiet because he was sleeping. Isabela kept telling Scott,
"Shhh Scotch, the baby is sleeeeping!"
Patrick, Me, and Isabela
So fun!
The hooded ninja's. No just kidding, but it was really cold!
It was such a fun party! I'm glad we got to have them all together before they start going back to their homeland.

4 comments:

Guthrie's said...

Party, Party!! Rhonda I think you look a little too chummy with that one Brazilian. Good thing they are all going back and you don't fit in a suitcase. I'll be keeping a close eye on you. Sheesh!

Anonymous said...

Ohoo you've been caught frhonda haha It only seems like yesterday that they got here but they are already leaving. sad days to come.its ok will keep in touch. Frhonda great pic. ill love them all!

Kailei said...

Looks like the party was SO SO SO fun! I think that your Brazilian friends look like they are also so fun! And I totally agree that we HAVE TO see each other soon!!! I can't believe I haven't seen my Rhondy in so long!!! The good thing is that Marcie and Anna keep me updated on your life...but I can't wait to see YOU!

Rachel said...

Stop hugging Patrick! He's not your type.