Monday, February 2, 2009

Some stuff

So Linda said that I have fallen off of the blogger planet.
This is me saying, "Oh please Linda. What are you thinking." I've just been kinda busy recently with lots of stuff, and haven't had time to blog. I'm sorry to say it, but blogging is not the most important thing in the world. *Gasp!
Also, I want to tell Linda something. The pictures you put of me on the last post are HORRIBLE!! Sheesh! I'd rather have one of me sleeping. So things I've been up to ( in no particular order)...
Working and hanging out with Organ Stop Friends!
(Scottie, Linda, Andrews, Anamin, Patrick, Me, and Lisa)
Hanging out with Rachel friend. This is my friend Rachel, and she is amazing!
Feeding ducks. Just kidding, I haven't been doing this, but we did do it once. This is mostly to signify being crazy with family.
This is another picture of the same park trip. It was so much fun!!
Oh yes, and then I was practicing for the regional honor choir.
And good news...I MADE IT!!!
HOOOORAY!!
I'm so excited to sing amazing music with people who care about it!
And I have also been reading quite a lot of "Fablehaven". I absolutely love these books! The 4th one is coming out soon, so I'm catching up on my reading. I'm so excited for the new one!
That is just about the end of my ramblings for now. I hope you all have taken the large hint that I'm not dead, and I do still have the ability to blog.
Make sure you look at the post underneath this one. It's new too.
Have a happy day!
~Rhonda~

5 comments:

Marie said...

Grace saw your pictures and was very excited. She looked at your last picture and says, "She's doing High School Musical Outside!"
I thought it was funny.
Congratulations on Regionals! Now practice for All State! (said very lovingly:)

Anonymous said...

Frhonda I miss you! but anyways those are some funny pic. linda put up of you haha we al new you would make it to regional CONGRATS!

Lisa said...

I am glad to be updated on your life once again! It's a bummer at work when we're working together but never see each other...like tonight!!! Boo!

Guthrie's said...

Hello! wqe nnnneeeeedddd A NEW BLOGPOST!

bryce clifford said...

you get a super cyber high five and a certifacate of awesomeness for being the first one to comment on my blog. just thought i'd let you know.