Sunday, March 29, 2009

Conference

This short post is provoked by the following quote.
Linda: "Isn't conference time like the most exciting part of the year?"
I definitely agree! I am absolutely so excited for conference to come! Only one more week! It seems like the world is so much brighter at conference time. When I hear the words of the apostles, I just want to be the best I can be and never sin again. It also helps me to have the courage to face my challenges head on. Anyway, I am just so happy to have conference so near! HOORAY!!
~Rhonda (with the added quote from Linda)~

5 comments:

Jolly 'Ol Mr. Huber said...

Conference time s very exciting. If it's April Conference, that means that March Madness is wrapping up, the NBA playoffs are coming, and the MLB season is starting anew. If it's October Conference, that means college and professional football are underway, the World Series is fast approaching, and the NBA season will soon be starting. Always exciting when conference comes around.

Jolly 'Ol Mr. Huber said...

The third word above was meant to be "is".

Brandon Randall said...

Yay for Conference! Lots of amazing MoTab-ness, lots of great talks, and we get a new Apostle! The thing that bums me out slightly though is that I'll have to miss a bit of it, because I'm helping out at Relay for Life with my cousins on Saturday for a bit (and singing the National Anthem...by the way, if you want to come sing, that would be great, but it's such short notice I don't know if any Chamber people would be able to...this week is so crazy, anyway). Anyways, Conference is fun and I can't wait! :)

mama bear said...

From that first comment above, it looks like we need to resurrect our "Lame Jar!" Some people have a one-track mind.

Kailei said...

I love conference!!! It reminds me I can do anything with the help from The Lord! And I love that every talk is directly to me! It always seems to come at the perfect time. I'm sure it was planned that way... it's like things start getting ultra crazy and then conference comes and puts everything back into the right perspective! The first two sessions today were wonderful and I can't wait for tomorrow!!! Wow...this was a long comment...sorry!